Publish GIS data from QGIS for use in the field on mobile devices. This process is specifically for SQLite layers with the path configured on the Paths tab in AM Tools.
Open and sign in to AM Tools
2. On Data Sources, make sure the Local Database tab is selected
3. Press Refresh to refresh the layer list
4. Select the layer, or layers (to be updated on field mobile devices) to publish
5. Press Publish
6. A green message saying Publish Complete appears when the publish is finished.
7. QC the publish by selecting the Published Layers tab. Refresh the list. Confirm the layers recently published have valid coordinates and a match on the feature count(s). If so, then the layer is published and will be viewable on mobile devices (assuming the layer has been configured for such).